- (2) 16 oz. packages of Patrick Cudahy® Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon
- 1 ½ lbs. Ground Chuck
- ¾ cup Chopped Sour Pickles
- 6 Hamburger Buns
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. BBQ Sauce
- ¾ cup Cheese Spread
- Crispy Fried Onions, for topping
- 1. Finely dice 12 strips of the uncooked Patrick Cudahy® bacon strips, mix thoroughly with the ground beef, and shape into patty form.
- 2. Mix the chopped sour pickles, mayonnaise, and barbecue sauce in a separate bowl and reserve.
- 3. On a 375°F griddle cook the burger and 12 remaining strips of the bacon, 3-4 minutes per side to reach an internal temperature of 155°F.
- 4. Spread the barbecue sauce mixture on both sides of the buns. Add the burgers topped with the cheese spread, crisp bacon, and the crispy fried onions for a winning finish.
This Recipe Features
- Thick Sliced
Double Smoked Bacon