- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1.1 ounce) package fiesta ranch dip mix
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas or flavored wraps
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimientos, very well drained
- 1/2 pound Patrick Cudahy? Smoked Turkey Breast sliced, or Patrick Cudahy? Turkey Breast Lunchmeat
- 1/2 small seedless cucumber, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- Combine cream cheese and dip mix; spread evenly over tortillas. Arrange pimientos over cream cheese; top with turkey, cucumber and green onion. Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours. Just before serving, cut rolls into 1/2-inch slices; place cut sides up onto serving platter.
This Recipe Features
- Turkey Breast - 20 oz.