- 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced Italian bread
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced Patrick Cudahy? Patrick?s Pride Maple Ham
- 1/2 pound sliced Patrick Cudahy? Genoa Salami
- 1/2 pound Patrick Cudahy? Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Cut bread lengthwise in half. Brush dressing over cut sides of bread. Layer 2 lettuce leaves, cheese, ham, salami, turkey, tomatoes, onion and remaining 2 lettuce leaves over bottom of bread. Close sandwich; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time. To serve, cut crosswise into 6 pieces.
This Recipe Features
- Turkey Breast - 20 oz.
- Genoa Salami
- Maple Ham