- 8 cups packed mixed baby greens or field salad greens
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries or diced watermelon
- 8 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, crisply cooked, broken into 1-inch pieces*
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts or coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon each: sugar, salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine greens, strawberries, bacon, cheese and nuts in a large bowl. Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper; toss with salad mixture and serve in four chilled shallow bowls. Serve with additional pepper if desired.
- *8 slices Patrick Cudahy fully cooked bacon may be substituted.
This Recipe Features
- Thick Sliced
Double Smoked Bacon
- Pre-Cooked Bacon Slices