- 2 eggs
- ? c. milk or water
- ? c. softened cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 thin slices wheat or white bread
- 4 strips Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, cooked crisp
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil or butter
- 1. For egg wash: whisk two eggs with ? c. milk or water in small bowl, set aside.
- 2. Combine cream cheese and maple syrup until smooth. Spread onto one side of bread, then lay bacon on top of cream cheese.
- 3. Place second slice of bread on top of bacon and cream cheese to form a sandwich.
- 4. Heat a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray, vegetable oil or one Tbsp. melted butter on medium heat.
- 5. Carefully dip both sides of sandwich in the egg wash. Cook until browned on both sides, remove from heat.
- 6. Serve immediately with a side of Patrick Cudahy Bacon or Ham and Wisconsin maple syrup.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon