- 1 lb Patrick Cudahy® Thick Sliced Bacon, chopped
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Place cubed potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain. Chop, set aside.
- Drain potatoes; return to pan. Mash potatoes, gradually adding cream cheese, sour cream and butter. Stir in milk and seasonings. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove potatoes from refrigerator and let stand while oven heats. Bake, uncovered, 40-50 minutes or until heated through.
This Recipe Features
- Thick Sliced
Double Smoked Bacon