- 8 ounces linguini or fettuccini pasta,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24 to 26 ounce) jar pasta sauce, spicy tomato basil preferred
- 6 ounces sliced Pavone? Genoa Salami, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and asparagus; cook 4 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute. Stir in pasta sauce; simmer over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in salami; cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Drain pasta; transfer to four serving plates. Top with vegetable sauce, cheese and basil.
This Recipe Features
- Pre-Sliced Genoa Salami