- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 c. half and half
- 1 loaf unsliced crusty bread, cut into small pieces
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 12 strips Patrick Cudahy Bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and half and half.
- 3. Add bread pieces to large baking dish. Pour egg mixture over bread.
- 4. Add bacon and dollops of cream cheese.
- 5. Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon