- 2 Patrick Cudahy® ReaLean Ham Steaks, cut in half
- ½ lb Patrick Cudahy® Regular Sliced Original Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- ½ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and shallot; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from pan; tent with foil to keep warm. Wipe skillet clean.
- In same skillet, cook ham over medium heat 3 minutes. Turn; sprinkle with cheeses and bacon. Cook, covered, 2-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and ham is heated through.
- Serve with mushroom mixture; sprinkle with parsley.