- 12-inch long French bread baguette, split
- 4 leaves romaine or Boston lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, crisply cooked*
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, sliced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large sea scallops
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over cut sides of bread. Layer lettuce, tomato, avocado and bacon over bottom of bread. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add scallops; cook until just opaque in center. Cut each scallop in half lengthwise; place over bacon. Close bread with top; cut crosswise in half.
- *6 slices Patrick Cudahy fully cooked bacon may be substituted.
This Recipe Features
- Pre-Cooked Bacon Slices
- Thick Sliced
Double Smoked Bacon