- 12 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, partially cooked or 12 slices Fully Cooked Patrick? Cudahy Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon
- 12 large peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, as desired
- Wrap 1 slice bacon around each shrimp; secure with a wooden pick. Combine barbecue sauce and hot pepper sauce. Grill shrimp or cook in a large skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or just until heated through and bacon is crisp; brush with barbecue sauce and serve warm.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon
- Pre-Cooked Bacon Slices