- 12 medium jalapeno peppers
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled*
- Heat oven to 450?F. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds. Combine cream cheese and seasoning; mix well. Stir in cheese. Spread mixture evenly into halved peppers; top with crumbled bacon. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and serve immediately.
- *5 slices Patrick Cudahy fully cooked bacon may be substituted.
This Recipe Features
- Pre-Cooked Bacon Slices
- Regular Sliced Bacon