- 2 slices of toasted healthy bread (white, wheat or other variety)
- Creamy peanut butter (approx. ? cup)
- 1 ripe Banana (cut diagonal into ? inch slices)
- 4 strips of Patrick Cudahy Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, cooked, crisp
- Spread desired amount of peanut butter on bottom slice of bread, add banana slices and then the bacon.
- Spread additional peanut butter to the other slice of bread and place on top to make a sandwich.
- Cut in half and serve!
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon