- 6 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons spicy relish or finely chopped Giardiniera
- 12 Hawaiian style rolls or butter top dinner rolls, split, lightly toasted if desired
- 6 ounces shaved Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Deli Ham
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Place bacon in skillet and sprinkle with brown sugar and maple syrup. Cook until crisp. Remove from pan and cut bacon crosswise into fourths.
- Spread relish on bottom of each roll. Layer ham and bacon over bottoms of rolls. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread evenly over the top of each roll. Close sandwiches with tops.
- Hot relish spread can be substituted with fruit spreads, apple butter or cheese spreads.
This Recipe Features
- Honey Ham
- Regular Sliced Bacon