- ? yellow onion, sliced and saut?ed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 thin slices wheat bread, sliced
- 2 oz. Wisconsin Cheddar cheese
- 5 strips Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, cooked
- 2 tomato slices
- 1. Heat 1 Tbsp. butter in frying pan and caramelize onions. Let cool and set aside.
- 2. Generously butter one side of one slice of bread. Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom and top with cooked bacon, cheese, onion and tomato.
- 3. Butter one side of second slice of bread and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich.
- 4. Cook until lightly browned and flip; continue cooking until cheese melts.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon