- 1 spiral cut, bone-in fully cooked ham half, 6 to 8 pounds
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
- 8 slices Patrick Cudahy® Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, uncooked
- Heat oven to 325oF. Place ham, cut side down in a foil-lined shallow baking pan. Bake on lowest oven rack for 10 minutes per pound.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside. Discard grease from pan, keeping any loose bacon bits in the pan for deglazing. Place pan on medium heat and add apple jelly. Whisk in honey and mustards, scraping the bottom of the pan to remove all the bacon bits. Remove from heat; let stand.
- When ham has 30 minutes left to cook, remove from oven and pour off any liquid from pan. Crumble bacon into small pieces and stir into cooled glaze. Spread glaze over top and sides of ham; continue baking 30 minutes or until glazed and bacon is deep golden brown. Spoon any remaining glaze from pan over ham before serving.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon