- 1 dozen Fresh eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Dash of salt and pepper
- ? cup Patrick Cudahy Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, cooked, finely chopped in a food processor (may substitute Patrick Cudahy Bacon pieces)
- Optional toppings:
- Chopped scallions
- Cook eggs in a 4-quart saucepan with a little salt for 12-14 minutes and then chill in ice water for 20 minutes.
- Peel eggs in water for easier peeling, and hold eggs in refrigerator until eggs are completely cooled.
- Prepare deviled egg mixture by cutting eggs in half the long way, lay out cooked egg whites for filling and add yolks to a bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt and pepper and mix with a fork or in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in almost all of the finely chopped bacon into the filling and fill egg whites with a spoon or a pastry bag.
- Garnish your deviled eggs with a sprinkle of bacon, paprika and chopped chives.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon