- (1) 14 oz. package of Patrick Cudahy® Thick Sliced Double Smoked Bacon (½ for the crust ½ for the dip)
- 2 ¼ lbs. Fresh Cheese Curds
- 1 ½ cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 oz. Fresh Chives
- 1. Sauté the Patrick Cudahy® bacon in a pan over medium heat until crisp. Pat dry with a paper towel and mince the bacon. Mix half the bacon with the bread crumbs and set aside.
- 2. Toss the cheese curds with the vegetable oil and add the flour. Pour the beaten eggs over the curds. Next, coat the curds with the Panko bread crumbs and set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing, chopped chives, and remaining minced bacon. Set aside.
- 4. You can either pan fry the curds at 350°F for 2-3 minutes or bake at 400°F for 6-10 minutes in a conventional oven.
- 5. Serve fresh and hot, with the ranch mixture for dipping!
This Recipe Features
- Thick Sliced
Double Smoked Bacon