- 2 cups bow tie pasta, cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cooked and drained green peas
- 10 slices Patrick Cudahy? Sweet Apple-Wood Smoked Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled*
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, oil, peas, bacon, eggs and parsley; toss well. Add cheese; toss well. Serve with pepper to taste.
- *10 slices Patrick Cudahy fully cooked bacon may be substituted.
This Recipe Features
- Regular Sliced Bacon
- Bacon Pieces