- ¼ lb thinly sliced Patrick Cudahy® Deli Salami
- ¼ lb thinly sliced Patrick Cudahy® Deli Ham
- ¼ lb Patrick Cudahy® Pepperoni
- 1 tube (11 oz) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface. Pat into a 14-inch x 12-inch rectangle; sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses to within ½-inch of edges. Layer with salami, ham, pepperoni, and pimientos.
- Roll up tightly, jelly-roll style, starting from a short side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cut with a serrated knife. Serve warm.